Click the heading to get back to the home page :)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My First Post

Hello, My name is claire as you should already know. you should also know this is a fashion blog.
This is my first blog. so this is my first post and i thought it seemed fit for it to be a fashion post. so this is one of my newest winter outfits. the jacket and singlet are both from cotton on and the skirt is from target, shoes: i <3 billy, neclace and bangels: diva. beret: vintage, stockings: soxs shop in westfield.
this outfit is good because you can layer it up, make it look sophisticated by adding a blazer and simple heels or rock chic by replacing the cardi with a cropped leather jacket and leather boots, or you can make it look western buy adding brown leather boots and if it's really cold a scarf.
all my love claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment