Click the heading to get back to the home page :)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I believe in...

I Believe....

I believe in destiny.
I believe there is such a thing as love at first site.
I believe we all have our soul mates out there; we just have to find them.
I believe in pursuing a dream but not at the expense of others.
I believe it is okay to have sex before marriage.
I believe that if you trust in life, things will work out. I believe that no matter how hard things seem, there is always someone out there who is doing it tougher.
I believe that no love is greater than that between parent and child.
I believe the eyes are the windows to the soul.
I believe that love can go on for eternity.
I believe that thoughts wield great power.
I believe that you can't choose who you love.
I believe that I am okay despite all my flaws.
I believe that life is precious and often taken for granted.
I believe that smiling is sometimes the best medicine.
I believe that if you like a person you should tell them.
I believe that the truth doesn't have to hurt if you say it with compassion.
I believe that we are all flawed and that’s what makes mankind so wonderful.

~Nadine Tisdell~

No comments:

Post a Comment